Phone: 937-544-5586 Ext 17130
Phone: 937-544-5586 Ext 17420
- Submit a Work Request (Maintenance Requests Only)
- Schedule Building or Room
- Report Completing a Request/Work Order
The district is now utilizing govdeals.com to dispose of assets no longer used by the district. Any member of the public can view items, and if desired, create an account and bid. For more details, please see the link below
Health and Safety
- Report an Employee Accident
- Report a Safety Hazard
- Submit a Safety Suggestion
- Safety Training Online
- Get a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Speak with a Safety or Chemical Specialist (1-866-school-0)
- Report Completing a Compliance Task / Work Order
- District Safety Plans, Policies & Procedures
- District Safety Forms, Checklists, Tags, & Labels
- Safety Articles & Information
- Government Safety Regulations
- View the District OSHA 300 Log
- Report Seeing Pests or Signs of Pests
- Select the building, then select the link "Report Seeing Pests or Signs of Pests", you will be required to log in, then you will be able to report a pest sighting.
Adams County/Ohio Valley School District is fully committed to the health and safety of all faculty, staff, students and visitors. We believe that occupant safety and a healthy environment make the district schools a better place to learn and work.
PublicSchoolWORKS is an effective tool to promote a safe and healthy school environment by providing and coordinating programs and services that minimize health and safety risks to the district community.
Take the time to become familiar with the services provided, including support through the hotline 1-866-school-0 (1-866-724-6650).